Pages

Search this blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

An Apology and heartfelt THANKS !

I AM SORRY.....!!!!!

About this unannounced break ......

What started off as a whimsical aversion to the cyber world, continued much longer than I had expected....followed by the aversion phase were guests, illnesses, festivities...or in other words, the REAL WORLD took its toll on my cyber world and there I was far far away from the land of blogging!

And peeping into my cyber home after 3 long months, what do I find? Some new friends and well wishers on my FOLLOWERS list!! My joy knew no bounds......
Welcome to my virtual kitchen!

And thanks also to my friends from my active blogging days for taking time, visiting and dropping in a line or two despite my utter inactivity!

Also, thanks to Sudeshna for featuring my blog on her list of 7 TOP Bengali Blogs! I am flatttered and honoured!!!

And last but not the least, I thank my blogger friends Babli and Indrani who showered me with some wonderful awards. I promise to put them up on my blog soon!

4 comments:

prasu said...

Welcome Back Dear.........congrats on your awards.

Rush said...

come back with a band SGD...i want a great bong dish for the celebration..especially some diwali mithati!!

Rush said...

sorry i meant bang!!
please post a recipe soon!!

Koel said...

Welcome back!!!!Looking forward to some great recipes...